Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering 9/11

Pin It


I will never forget this fateful day in history for as long as I live. I was at work when one of the work shop coordinators brought a tv to our room. I was working in the mental health field at this time and my client was at a work based program. Our class/work room was the largest in the building and 3 other classes eventually joined us to watch the live coverage of the towers burning and people struggling through the smog & smoke to make it to the boats to get off of the island. We were terrified and deeply saddened that this could happen in our homeland. Please say a Prayer today for all of the people lost, the survivors and everyone affected by this terrible tragedy. 


6 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been 11 years it's crazy how time flied on by... anyways thanks for following me I am now your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is hard to believe how fast time has flown. I am sure we will never forget. Thanks for following back!

      Delete
  2. It's a day no one from every corner of the world will forget.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always important to remember. Following back from the Ease of Freeze. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. Thanks for stopping by and for the follow. I really like your blog!

      Delete