Monday, February 4, 2013

Welcoming my New Daughter to the Family!

Pin It
This weekend has been a weekend of Celebration for my family.   I am pleased to Welcome my new daughter Josey Rowles to our family. On Saturday, my son David married his Texas Sweetheart!  They make a beautiful couple.  I am so happy for them. Please say a Prayer of Long Love, Happiness & Health for this beautiful couple. I am so happy that I have another woman in the family to help balance out all of the testestrone! 

Beautiful Couple!

Engagement Picture


  1. Beautiful pictures! Congratulations to your son and his wife. Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. I am happy to follow back.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    1. Thank you so much Judy. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

  2. Congrats to them! :)

    Following via GFC. :D

    I host the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop, if you are interested in dropping by and linking up then, :)

    Diana at 'Nanny to Mommy'

    1. Thanks Diana, I will stop by on Thursday!