Thursday, July 26, 2012

Magazine Subscriptions for Free!

Pin It
I enjoy reading magazines. I love collecting recipes from them and occasionally trying the neat craft ideas some of them hold. For the sake of being frugal, over the past few years, I have given up my magazine subscriptions. They were just not "needed".  You can only imagine how happy I was when I discovered ways of earning magazines online for free! This year I have received three free subscriptions to magazines that I enjoy. 


My first subscription was for "Taste of Home Simple and Delicious". I received this subscription as a reward from OpinionSquare survey site. (If anyone wants to join this site, just let me know!) 




After that subscription started I received a subscription to "Martha Stewart-Living" from RewardsGold 




The last magazine I was rewarded with was "Woman's Day". I received this magazine when I traded my points in at RecycleBank




So that is three magazines, I enjoy reading, that I have received without having to spend any of my hard earned ca$h!  Being frugal is sometimes difficult but there are ways around the obstacles if you just know where to look! 


Are their any magazine subscriptions that you would like to earn?



No comments:

Post a Comment