Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cash Out & Paid @ OpinionSquare!

Pin It
I cashed out with OpinionSquare today. I had enough for a $5 Amazon gift card. I have a wish list with lots of things on it from Amazon. This $5 cashout may not seem like much but its getting me to my goal! 

Now what is Opinion Square & why join? This info below is directly from their site. 

Why Join Opinion Square?


Two words: cash and prizes.

Simply sharing your opinions through email and pop surveys on a variety of topics can earn you rewards like points redeemable for valuable prizes, cash, and entries into our $100,000 sweepstakes! It’s easy, decide if you want to take the survey, submit your opinion and start earning rewards!

You've got opinions!



If you would like to join just let me know. I can refer you. 

Proof of payment below. I cashed out today and received my electronic gift card today! 


Dear Michele,

Thank you for your purchase. It is our pleasure to send you this $5.00 Amazon.com® Gift Card* that can be applied towards the purchase of millions of items at Amazon.com.

Gift Card Claim Code:

To redeem your Gift Card, follow these steps:

    Visit www.amazon.com/gc
    Click Apply to Account and enter the claim code when prompted.
    These Gift Card funds will be applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process.
    You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with a credit card or other acceptable form of payment.

Your Gift Card claim code may also be entered when prompted during the checkout process (you will not be able to redeem your Gift Card using the Amazon.com 1-Click® service unless you first redeem the Gift Card funds to Your Account).

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I could certainly use a few extra "fun" bucks to spend online, I'm going to look into this. If I decide to sign up I'll get your referral!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome. I hope you like the site.

      Delete
  2. Sounds easy enough! Glad you are one step closer to your goal :) Thanks for stopping by my site :)
    Cindy from vegetarianmamma.com

    ReplyDelete