Thursday, August 30, 2012

Surgery on Friday...

Pin It


I am so sorry that I have been absent. I am scheduled to have out-patient surgery on Friday and I have been trying to get everything lined up.  I had doctors visits and of course I had to register with the hospital and get all of the necessary blood work done beforehand. After all of that then came the hard part.... I needed a sitter for the kids. Fortunately, Keith's sister is going to come and stay the night on Thursday and will watch the munchkins Friday. We have to be at the hospital by 7:30 am. That is going to be hard on Keith since he will be coming off of a 12 hour shift. My poor baby. He is working very hard these days. 

 Since I am having guests stay over, of course I  wanted the house to be spotless. I have been working like a mad-woman getting things done. Keith says that I am paranoid about having the house clean. Which in all honesty, I think I am just a little bit! I also needed to get the laundry all done before Friday. The washer has been running quite a bit!

I must get back to cleaning. I thought I needed to drop by and give a shout out to everyone reading. 




4 comments:

  1. I hope everything went ok!
    new follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it did. Thanks for the follow and for stopping by. I am following you as well. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had it all under control. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I am now a follower of yours as well and I promise not to be a stranger. http://www.thesexysinglemommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by. All is going well so far! I won't be a stranger either!

      Delete