Friday, July 20, 2012

Paid by Gather!

Pin It
I have just received my payment from Gather. Gather is a community where you can post pictures, videos, and discussions. You make friends and join various groups about your interests. You can even create your own group. When your content is viewed by other members you earn points. The points in turn go toward $ value.  It is a community type setting, so making friends will get you more views. They have cashout options of PayPal and Gift Cards or donations to charity. Payment is made to USA members only.  This is their official about section from the Gather FAQ's. 



About Gather.com

Gather is the place where millions of people come for a fresh perspective on what's happening now. Gather members can share their own views and join in conversations with others who share their interests.
We love writers
Gather works with hundreds of freelance writers who start thousands of conversations here each month. For more information about becoming a freelance writer, please visitskyword.com.

Here is my payment!

Skyword Inc. sent you $10.00 USD

Transaction ID: 

Hello michele rowles,
Just thought you'd like to know Skyword Inc. sent you $10.00 USD.
Note from Skyword Inc.:
Dear Valuable Gather.com Member, Gather has just deposited your PayPal request into your PayPal® account. For questions about this transaction, please contact finance@gatherinc.com for assistance. Best, The Gather.com Team


Sign up at Gather today.


www.Gather.com

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,
    I never heard of this one before, I am going to have to check it out :)

    It's always nice to learn about new legit ways to earn a little extra cash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep head on over there and register. I am Shellyann1972 on Gather. Friend me and I will introduce you to several of my friends. I can also send you links to various groups I belong to if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting. I haven't heard of Gather, and the freelance writing focus is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go check them out Courtney. They have several writers on there contracted to write news articles. The rest of us who are not on contract gain points to be turned in. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to give this a try. Very interesting!


    Lisa
    P.S. Thanks for linking up to the GtKY blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, yes please try Gather. It is a fun community.

      Delete