Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Disney Rewards Program Score!

Pin It
I am a member of the Disney Rewards Program.  I try to log in at least once a week to see what new rewards they have. I logged in early this morning and scored big time! They now have the Cars 2  lunch box for only 300 points! Lil Keith loves Cars & Cars2. He is going to be so happy when his new lunch box arrives.  If you are a member, head over and check out what is new or on special! If you are not a member yet click the link below to join. 
Disney Movie Rewards 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Disney Rewards. I've been collecting them for ages and am just waiting till the right moment comes along when they have a Jim Shore piece that I can grab for the amount of points that I have. They've had 2 of his pieces so far, but I haven't had the right amount of points (boo), so I'm just hoarding my points till the time comes! LOL

    Lisa
    P.S. Thanks for stopping by last weekend and linking to the GtKY blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand that. Good luck with finding that certain piece that jumps out at you. Thanks so much for stopping by. I love the blog hops!

      Delete