Thursday, May 31, 2012

My new dehydrator!

Pin It

  • All of my SwagBucks and CrowdTap work has paid off!

    www.amazon.com
    The patented converge-flow drying system ensures even drying, no need to rotate trays. With 700-watts of power food dries in hours, not days. The adjustable thermostat ranges from 95-to-160-degrees and provides greater flexibility and better results. Includes five trays but expands to 12 trays with LT-2SG add-a-tray accessories (sold separately). Also includes fruit roll up sheet, clean-a-screen. Contemporary...

All of my SwagBucks & CrowdTap work has paid off with some to spare! I ordered this tonight!

4 comments:

  1. That is a awesome machine. Thanks for following my blog. I'm now following back from the blog hop. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. Glad to follow you and thank you for following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering.... How does that Swag Bucks thing work? I've heard a lot of people getting involved with it but I don't know a lot about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You register with Swagbucks and you will earn bucks for searching, doing surveys, watching videos, taking a daily poll and other things of that nature. I always cash out with Amazon giftcards because it is the best deal. Right now 450 SwagBucks is equal to a $5 amazon gift card. They also have several other gift cards, assorted prizes and even Paypal. It is very easy. I can normally cash out a $5 Amazon gift card every week. If you are interested in signing up just let me know.

      Delete